Heads - Puppetix/Emotions

m_) The picture below shows all the heads I need to make proper lip sync for my character Puppetix. After several sketches, these are the final heads to use in the animation.



m_) And here you see more heads from the same character but, unlike the previous ones, here the goal was to show emotions. I tried to combine as many emotions as possible, and I used several references (i.e Tom and Jerry, and others)I am willin to make more later, but so far these are some results. Keep in mind that some emotions/faces may not apply the character's personality. It was, however, worth exercising for both educational purposes and proving the many possibilities the character has.




m_)NEXT: Sames faces but now digitally made/traced onto Flash.








m))) It has been a while and I am very glad I got all this done-at last!

Comments

  1. Good Job !

    Hell-o again and wow: the 'clean' computer lines perfectly translate the hand drawn sketches - loads of expression !

    I guess the hair helps too to express.. erm.. expressions.

    A little story - when "Mario" was created for the video game Donkey Kong, they gave him a cap because the hair would have been quite a problemto animate.

    All the best for this charater !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aftermath of 2-weeks going here and tHERe...